Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Fulbright keynote speaker irritates photographer
Juvenile keynote speaker
Got in some new photos from my recent presentation about peace and reconciliation journalism at a Fulbright-Colombia gathering in Arauca, Colombia (see May 1 post below).

Hats off to professional photograher and patient person Natalia Lugo, who took some great shots and endured some torment from me. In keeping with the demeanor of a mature professor, I hid behind people and objects, made faces, etc., leaving her with dozens of pictures of questionable value.
PJ in Arauca, Colombia

Thanks, Nat, for understanding my insanity. I look forward to my next trip to Colombia, even if that feeling many not be unanimous among my Colombian colleagues.
With Natalia Lugo (center) and Greis Cifuentes,
who did a great job organizing the Fulbright conference.




Test button for donation.


try this link

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=LRXKWFQSE5WLU







https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=LRXKWFQSE5WLU

No comments:

Post a Comment